1 okt 2014

Russ Keyser working for Big Lick person Charlie Green, TN, USA

Mr. Russ Keyser returned to the USA earlier this year. Thank God! During the decade he spent in Europe, numerous people tried to convince me that Russell Walker Keyser was no longer the person I met in the USA at his training barn full of sored, moaning Walkers laying in their stalls in Bell Buckle. I had to understand that he had changed, he had become a different person; a good person. He no longer sored horses (if he had ever done so to begin with). Duh! He has violations even during his time in Europe! No, I should open my eyes, Russ Keyser was a sound horse trainer and we should become friends. Well, I will never forget what I witnessed in that Bell Buckle training stable and watching his horses in Europe I still could not be convinced of his so called ‘change’.

And well, well… Here he is:
Mr. Russell Walker Keyser in person on video spread worldwide over the news when the trailer of Charlie Green (BL trainer of TN) caught on fire on its way to a horse show. We already knew Russ started working for Charlie Green. Feel free to check Mr. Green his violation list which is longer than the toilet paper you need after a big shit: http://www.hpadata.us You need proof of Russ his ‘conversion’? Watch the video underneath and at 40 seconds you will see Russ covering the whole screen. And yes, those horses are stacked horses.

Ironic, isn’t it? People can change. Yes, I am convinced about that, but not this person and no one can convince me otherwise. I am relieved Russ moved back to the US, though sad for the horses he will be working with. For years I've been accused of many things like being stubborn and much worse. I wonder if anyone would ever be able to admit otherwise. I do not need to hear it, as long as people can confess to themselves and to their horses.

Ps. Those full blinders do come in handy in case a horse trailer catches fire. ;)